Jumptonavigation Jumptosearch ChurchinCountyMeath,IrelandStPatrick'sCathedral,TrimTheCathedralChurchofSt.Patrick,Trim53°33′30.7″N6°47′26.2″W..">
|St Patrick's Cathedral, Trim|
|The Cathedral Church of St. Patrick, Trim|
|Location||Trim, County Meath|
|Denomination||Church of Ireland|
|Diocese||United Dioceses of Meath and Kildare|
|Province||Province of Dublin|
|Bishop(s)||Most Rev. Patricia Storey|
|Dean||Very Rev. Paul Bogle|
|Archdeacon||The Venerable P H A Lawrence|
|Organist/Director of music||Mrs D Kimberley|
The Cathedral Church of St Patrick, Trim is a cathedral of the Church of Ireland in Trim, County Meath, Ireland. Previously the cathedral of the Diocese of Meath, it is now one of two cathedrals in the United Dioceses of Meath and Kildare which is part of the ecclesiastical province of Dublin.
The tower is a remnant of the medieval parish Church of Trim.
Bishops have been enthroned here since 1536 but it was not raised to Cathedral status until 1955.
The tower clock commemorates Dean Butler, the historian of Trim. Stained glass in the West window was the first ever stained glass designed by Edward Burne-Jones. During 1992 the Cathedral was re roofed and beams renewed in the gallery.