Generally speaking, nanoparticles are particles between 1 and 100 nanometres(nm) in diameters with a surrounding interfacial layer contains 20-15000 atoms and are present in a scope between the quantum and newtonian scales. Due to the exceptional characteristic, nanoparticles (NPs) have received much attention in the last decade. Scientific research on nanoparticles is intense as they have many potential applications in medicine, physics, optics, and electronics. For example, NPs can be used to deliver a cargo, such as an anticancer drug, or a cohort of radionuclide atoms to a targeted region of the body, such as a tumor. Recently, Creative Peptides are proudly announce to offer high-quality peptide-nanoparticle conjugation service for our clients.
Our service includes:
1. Sourcing peptide or protein of interests if needed (Peptide/protein can be purified or provided if required. Additional costs apply).
2. Conjugation of targeted protein to gold/silver NPs surface with indicated diameters by customers.
3. Choosing conjugation method depending on the peptide/nanoparticle characteristic.
4. Purification of conjugates.
5. Functionality testing (upon request).
This article duplicated from：
Gold/Silver Nanoparticles Conjug