|Former New York City Subway station|
|Address||37th Street & 13th Avenue|
|Services||BMT Culver Line|
|Transit connections||Church Avenue Line|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Opened||March 16, 1919|
|Closed||May 11, 1975|
|Next north||Fort Hamilton Parkway|
|Next south||Ditmas Avenue|
This station opened on March 16, 1919, and had a connection to the B&QT Church Avenue Line streetcar. When the IND South Brooklyn Line was extended to Ditmas Avenue and converted most of the line to the Independent Subway System, the station's service was replaced by the Culver Shuttle.
On May 28, 1959, the station and the line were reduced from three tracks to two. By December 1960, the shuttle was reduced to a single track and platform due to the December 1960 nor'easter and low ridership. The station finally closed on May 11, 1975. The line was demolished in the 1980s.
This elevated station originally had three tracks and two side platforms, although, near the end of its life, only used one track and one of the side platforms, due to the removal of the other two tracks.