|Turnout||65% 12 pp|
|Elections in Pennsylvania|
The Philadelphia mayoral election of 1975 saw the reelection of Frank Rizzo.
- Louis G. Hill, State Senator from the 36th district
- Muhammad Kenyatta, activist
- Frank Rizzo, incumbent Mayor
|Democratic||Frank Rizzo (incumbent)||179,994||54.97%|
|Democratic||Louis G. Hill||141,287||43.15%|
- Thomas Foglietta, At-large City Councilman
Foglietta was unopposed for the Republican nomination.
Independents and third parties
- Charles Bowser, former Deputy Mayor
|Democratic||Frank Rizzo (incumbent)||311,879||56.99%|
|Independent||Charles W. Bowser||134,334||24.55%|
|Republican||Thomas M. Foglietta||101,001||18.46%|
- Denvir, Daniel (22 May 2015). "Voter Turnout in U.S. Mayoral Elections Is Pathetic, But It Wasn't Always This Way". City Lab. Retrieved 28 April 2019.
- Coard, Michael (10 February 2018). "Charles Bowser: The Ultimate Power Player". Philly Magazine. Retrieved 28 April 2019.
- "Mayors of the City of Philadelphia 1691-2000". City of Philadelphia. Retrieved 28 April 2019.