ATC code A11 Vitamins is a therapeutic subgroup of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System, a system of alphanumeric codes developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) for the classification of drugs and other medical products. Subgroup A11 is part of the anatomical group A Alimentary tract and metabolism.
Codes for veterinary use (ATCvet codes) can be created by placing the letter Q in front of the human ATC code: for example, QA11.
National issues of the ATC classification may include additional codes not present in this list, which follows the WHO version.
A11A Multivitamins, combinations
A11AA Multivitamins with minerals
- A11AA01 Multivitamins and iron
- A11AA02 Multivitamins and calcium
- A11AA03 Multivitamins and other minerals, including combinations
- A11AA04 Multivitamins and trace elements
A11AB Multivitamins, other combinations
A11B Multivitamins, plain
A11BA Multivitamins, plain
A11C Vitamin A and D, including combinations of the two
A11CA Vitamin A, plain
- A11CA01 Retinol (vitamin A)
- A11CA02 Betacarotene
A11CB Vitamin A and D in combination
A11CC Vitamin D and analogues
- A11CC01 Ergocalciferol
- A11CC02 Dihydrotachysterol
- A11CC03 Alfacalcidol
- A11CC04 Calcitriol
- A11CC05 Colecalciferol
- A11CC06 Calcifediol
- A11CC20 Combinations
- A11CC55 Colecalciferol, combinations
A11D Vitamin B1, plain and in combination with vitamin B6 and B12
A11DA Vitamin B1, plain
- A11DA01 Thiamine (vitamin B1)
- A11DA02 Sulbutiamine
- A11DA03 Benfotiamine
A11DB Vitamin B1 in combination with vitamin B6 and/or vitamin B12
A11E Vitamin B-complex, including combinations
A11EA Vitamin B-complex, plain
A11EB Vitamin B-complex with vitamin C
A11EC Vitamin B-complex with minerals
A11ED Vitamin B-complex with anabolic steroids
A11EX Vitamin B-complex, other combinations
A11G Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), including combinations
A11GA Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), plain
- A11GA01 Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
A11GB Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), combinations
- A11GB01 Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and calcium
A11H Other plain vitamin preparations
A11HA Other plain vitamin preparations
- A11HA01 Nicotinamide
- A11HA02 Pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
- A11HA03 Tocopherol (vitamin E)
- A11HA04 Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
- A11HA05 Biotin
- A11HA06 Pyridoxal phosphate
- A11HA07 Inositol
- A11HA08 Tocofersolan
- A11HA30 Dexpanthenol
- A11HA31 Calcium pantothenate
- A11HA32 Pantethine
A11J Other vitamin products, combinations
A11JA Combinations of vitamins
A11JB Vitamins with minerals
A11JC Vitamins, other combinations
- ^ "ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System) – Synopsis". National Institutes of Health. Retrieved 1 February 2020.
- ^ World Health Organization. "Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical (ATC) Classification". World Health Organization. Retrieved 3 January 2022.
- ^ "Structure and principles". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology. 15 February 2018. Retrieved 3 January 2022.
- ^ "ATC/DDD Index 2022: code A11". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology.
- ^ "ATCvet Index 2022: code QA11". WHO Collaborating Centre for Drug Statistics Methodology.