Abu Dhabi T20 Trophy
|Countries||United Arab Emirates|
|Administrator||Abu Dhabi Cricket|
|Number of teams||6|
|Current champion||Lahore Qalandars (1st title)|
|Most successful||Lahore Qalandars (1 title)|
The Abu Dhabi T20 Trophy is a 20-over cricket franchise tournament held in the United Arab Emirates. The first edition of the tournament was played in October 2018. Six franchise teams took part in the first edition. The International Cricket Council (ICC) sanctioned the competition in June 2018.
Lahore Qalandars won the first edition after beating Titans by fifteen runs in the final.
The first edition of the tournament featured the following teams:
- ^ a b c "Abu Dhabi to host teams from six countries in T20 tournament". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- ^ "Emirates Cricket Board's new tournament threatens ties with PCB". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- ^ "UAE set to host new international T20 cricket league". Arabian Business. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- ^ "Emirates Cricket Board announce plans for UAE Twenty20 league". The National. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- ^ "UAE'S First T20 Franchise Cricket League to be Formally Unveiled Later This Month". Emirates Cricket. Retrieved 4 June 2018.
- ^ "Abu Dhabi T20: Lahore Qalandars win title with Titans victory". The National. Retrieved 6 October 2018.
- ^ "Auckland Aces confirmed for Abu Dhabi T20". Gulf News. Retrieved 24 September 2018.