The Adzhi-Bogdo is a chondrite meteorite weighing 910 grams (32 oz). It was found on October 30, 1949, in Govi-Altay, Mongolia.
- ^ "Meteoritical Bulletin: Entry for Adzhi-Bogdo (stone)". The Meteoritical Society. 26 January 2019. Retrieved 30 January 2019.
- Mineralogy, chemistry, and noble gas contents of Adzhi-Bogdo- an LL3-6 chondritic breccia with L-chondritic and granitoidal clasts, retrieved 21/09/2011
- Report: Meteorites from Mongolia
- Nature and Origins of Meteoritic Breccias (p. 684)
- David Hardy Collection Encyclopedia of Meteorites