|Builder:||Damen Group – Pashaliman Naval Base, Vlorë, Albania|
|Class and type:||Damen Stan Patrol 4207|
|Length:||42.8 m (140 ft)|
|Beam:||7.1 m (23 ft)|
|Speed:||26 knots (48 km/h; 30 mph)|
Orik is a patrol vessel of the Albanian Navy Brigade, built by the Damen Group in the Pasha Liman naval shipyard. She was the second Damen Stan 4207 patrol vessel to be built, and was commissioned in 2011. She was built in Albania.
- "Sentinel Class Patrol Boat: Media Round Table". United States Coast Guard. 2008-09-30. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-10-03. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- "Difesa albanese ordina 4 pattugliatori a Damen Shipyards" (in Italian). dedalonews. 2007-11-15. Archived from the original on 2009-10-03.
- "Iliria to Albania". Transport & Offshore Services. Archived from the original on 2009-10-04.
- Joris Janssen Lok (2007-10-01). "Barbados Bound". Aviation Week. Archived from the original on 2012-12-09.
- "Albania Coast Guard (Albania), The market – Europe". Naval Construction and Retrofit Markets. Jane's Information Group. Archived from the original on 2009-10-07.
- "Patrol boat design – cheaper by the dozen?". Ship and Boat International. December 2008. Archived from the original on 2009-10-07.