Alinco ( Alinco Inc.) (TYO: 5933) is a Japanese manufacturer of radio and amplification equipment, and in the Japanese market, metal products, construction equipment, and exercise equipment.
Established in 1938 in Osaka, Japan, it also has offices in Tokyo, Takatsuki, manufacturing facilities in Toyama and Hyōgo in Japan, and one in Suzhou, China.
- ^ "ALINCO". www.alinco.com. Retrieved 2021-02-06.
- Alinco Amateur Amateur and Commercial radio division
- Alinco rigs Complete list of Alinco radios
- Alinco Japan Official site
- Alinco USA Distributor Amateur/Commercial