|Queen consort of Serbia|
|Spouse||Stefan Uroš II Milutin of Serbia|
Demetrios/Michael Doukas Koutroules
|Issue||Stefan Uroš III Dečanski|
Constantine Palaiologos Angelos
Andronikos Palaiologos Angelos
wife of Alexios Raul
|Father||George I of Bulgaria|
|Mother||Maria or Kira Maria?|
Ana Terter (Bulgarian and Serbian Cyrillic: Ана Тертер; died after 1304) was a Bulgarian princess and Queen consort of Serbia (1284–1299). She was the fourth wife of King Stefan Uroš II Milutin of Serbia.
Her marriage to Stefan Milutin is dynastic, ie foreseen by the Deževa Agreement.
According to George Pachymeres, Ana was "the daughter of Terter, borne to him by the sister of Asen. The sister of Asen was Kira Maria- second wife of George I Terter. According another theory Ana was the daughter of George Terter and his first wife Maria, a sister of Bulgarian tsar Theodore Svetoslav.
In 1284 Ana married King Stefan Uroš II Milutin of Serbia as his third wife. They had two children:
- Stefan Uroš III Dečanski, who succeeded as king of Serbia
- Anna Neda of Serbia, who married Michael Shishman of Bulgaria.
In 1299 Stefan Uroš II Milutin divorced Ana in order to marry Simonida, who was only 5 years old.
- Krastev, Krasimir. "Съдбата на българската царкиня Анна Тертер" - Тангра. Сборник в чест на 70-годишнината на акад. Васил Гюзелев. С.: СУ, 2006, 649-657
- Pavlov, Plamen."Търновските царици". В.Т.:ДАР-РХ, 2006.
- Georgius Pachymeres. Relationes Historicas. Edidit, notisque instruxit Albertus Failler. Gallice vertit Vitalianus Laurent. (CFHB XXIV/2). Paris, 1999[page needed]
- Pavlov, Plamen[page needed]
Elizabeth of Hungary
| Queen consort of Serbia