The district comprised the following counties:
List of members representing the district
|District created||March 4, 1903|
Robert M. Wallace
|Democratic||March 4, 1903 –
March 3, 1911
William S. Goodwin
|Democratic||March 4, 1911 –
March 3, 1921
|Tilman B. Parks||Democratic||March 4, 1921 –
January 3, 1937
|Wade H. Kitchens||Democratic||January 3, 1937 –
January 3, 1941
|Democratic||January 3, 1941 –
January 3, 1953
Redistricted to the 4th district.
|District eliminated||January 3, 1953|
- Daily Arkansas Gazette, 14 November 1908, p. 5.
- Election Statistics 1920-present Clerk of the House of Representatives
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1989). The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Martis, Kenneth C. (1982). The Historical Atlas of United States Congressional Districts. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Congressional Biographical Directory of the United States 1774–present
|This United States Congress–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|