Bernard Raphael Goldstein (born January 29, 1938) is a historian of science and professor emeritus at the University of Pittsburgh. Goldstein published on the history of astronomy in medieval Islamic and Jewish civilization and early modern times.
- The Astronomy of al-Biṭrūjī
- The Astronomy of Levi ben Gerson (1288–1344), Springer-Verlag, 1985
- "Theological Foundations of Kepler’s Astronomy," Osiris 16 (2001) (with Peter Barker)
- "Astronomy in the Iberian Peninsula: Abraham Zacut and the Transition from Manuscript to Print," Transactions of the American Philosophical Society 90.2 (2000) (with José Chabás)
- Academic homepage at the University of Pittsburgh