Chitalishte in the centre of the town.
Location of Byala Slatina
|• Mayor||Ivo Tsvetkov|
|Elevation||99 m (325 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
It is the seat of Byala Slatina Municipality.
The first hospital in the village was opened in 1889. In 1904 the village of Byala Slatina became a town. Ilia Kalkanov is the mayor in which the settlement becomes a town.
At the outbreak of the Balkan War in 1912, three people from Byala Slatina were volunteers in the Macedonian-Adrianople Corps. Byala Slatina was declared a town by a decree of King Ferdinand on June 27, 1914.