|Launch site||Cape Canaveral Space Force Station|
|Operator||US Space Force|
|Launch pad(s)||2 (incl. silo)|
It was built in 1959 with LC-31 for the U.S. Air Force to conduct test launches of the first LGM-30 Minuteman missiles. These complexes were the first to feature dual launch pads, one of which was subterranean. LC 32 consisted of a blockhouse, static launch pad (32A) and missile silo (32B). The bee-hive-shaped blockhouse is 210 yards from the static pad and 330 yards from the silo.
The Air Force launched 53 ballistic missiles from the silo of LC-32B between August 30, 1961 and December 14, 1970. There are no records of any launches from the LC-32A launch pad.