|Former Staten Island Railway station|
|Line||South Beach Branch|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Closed||March 31, 1953|
|Next south||South Beach|
The station opened as part of a grade crossing elimination project on the South Beach Branch. This station was abandoned when the SIRT discontinued passenger service on the South Beach Branch to South Beach at midnight on March 31, 1953 because of city-operated bus competition. The platforms continued to remain on this location into the 1960s.
South of this station is the Robin Road Trestle, which is the only remaining intact trestle along the South Beach Line. In the early 2000s developers purchased the property on either side of the trestle's abutments, but the developers, the New York City Department of Transportation, and the New York City Transit Authority all claimed ownership of it. Consequently, townhouses have built up against both sides of it.