|Part of Ninth Air Force|
|Controlled by||United States Army Air Forces|
It was a temporary airfield built by the United States Army Corps of Engineers, used by the United States Army Air Force Ninth Air Force during the Tunisian Campaign. It was used by the 57th Fighter Group, which flew P-40 Warhawks from the airfield between 10-14 1943 during the British Eighth Army's advance into Tunisia from Libya, to which the 57th was attached.
When the Americans moved out at the end of April 1943, the airfield was dismantled and abandoned. Today the airfield's precise location is undetermined, as agricultural fields have obliterated its existence.