Cherry Hill is a predominantly residential area in Seattle, Washington located south of Capitol Hill within the Central District, north of the International District, and east of First Hill. Cherry Hill is bound by 14th Avenue, 23rd Avenue, East Madison Street and East Yesler Way. Its highest point of elevation is 351 feet above sea level at Swedish Medical Center/Cherry Hill.
- Church of the Immaculate Conception, Seattle's oldest Roman Catholic Church. Built in 1904. The parish was founded by the Jesuit Fathers in 1891.
- Providence Hospital – The first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity. Providence moved from its original downtown location to Cherry Hill, and in 2007 became a campus of Swedish Hospital. Providence Hospital was the location of the first open-heart surgery performed in the northwest United States.
- Temple De Hirsch Sinai Jewish Temple
- Cherry Hill Baptist Church Protestant Christian Church
- T.T. Minor Elementary School
- King County Juvenile Detention
- Seattle University Connolly Center
- Seattle University College of Nursing Clinical Performance Lab in the James Tower of the Swedish Life Sciences Building.
- Spring Street Park
- Firehouse Park
- Spruce Street Park
- Seven Star Women's Kung Fu Center
- Seattle Kidney Center
Cherry Hill has been the focus of a number of experimental projects since the late 1950s. From 1959 to 1976 the Cherry Hill Urban Renewal Project—also known as Conservation Project No. 1—was Seattle's first urban renewal project. Cherry Hill has seen a number of progressions, evolving from a predominantly Jewish neighborhood through the 1960s to a predominantly African-American neighborhood in the 1980s.
The Cherry Hill Baptist Church has hosted Tent City No. 3 on property across from the Church on Cherry Street between 22nd and 23rd Avenue. Tent City No. 3 is one of several tent cities sponsored by Seattle Housing and Resources Effort (SHARE) and Women's Housing Equality and Enhancement League (WHEEL) SHARE/WHEEL.
- Topographic Map Hospital Features in King County, Washington Archived October 13, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- "The Way We Were: Our Village in Seattle". Washington State Jewish Historical Society. Archived from the original on 2007-08-05.
- City of Seattle land use zoning map for Cherry Hill
- Index of City of Seattle archival materials relating to various Cherry Hill projects.