|Other names||دامنسارا داماي (Jawi alphabet)|
தமன்சரா தமாய் (Tamil)
|Location||Damansara Damai, Selangor|
|Owned by||MRT Corp|
|Line(s)||Sungai Buloh–Serdang–Putrajaya Line|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
The Damansara Damai MRT station is a Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station under construction that will serve the suburb of Damansara Damai in Selangor, Malaysia. It will be one of the stations on Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit (KVMRT) Sungai Buloh-Serdang-Putrajaya Line. The station is located at Sungai Buloh Highway. The Damansara Damai MRT station expected to complete and start operation on 2021.
- (PDF) http://www.mymrt.com.my/cms/upload_files/trafficannc/trafficannc_mediarelease_001071.pdf. Missing or empty
- "MYMRT | MRT Corp - Official webpage for the Klang Valley My Rapid Transit". www.mymrt.com.my. Archived from the original on 2017-06-27. Retrieved 2017-05-29.
- "Damansara Damai MRT Station | mrt.com.my". www.mrt.com.my. Retrieved 2019-09-10.
- Damansara Damai MRT station - KL MRT Website
- Klang Valley Mass Rapid Transit
- MRT Hawk-Eye View
|This Malaysian railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|