- Bridge Humanics: How to Play People as well as the Cards (Indianapolis: Droke House, 1949); UK title, 1951, The Human Element in Bridge [same subtitle]
- Blackwood on Bidding: Dynamic Point Count (Bobbs-Merrill, 1956)
- Blackwood on Slams (Prentice-Hall, 1970); later title, Bidding Slams with Blackwood
- Spite & Malice: The Complete Rules and Strategy (Cornerstone Library, 1970)
- Contract Bridge Complete by Ernest W. Rovere (Simon & Schuster Fireside Books, 1975) – contributor
- How You Can Play Winning Bridge, with Blackwood (Los Angeles: Pinnacle Books, 1977)
- Play of the Hand with Blackwood (Los Angeles: Corwin Books, 1978)
- Winning Bridge with Blackwood, Blackwood and Derek Rimington (London: Robert Hale, 1983) – revised, British edition of How You Can Play ..., 1977
- The Complete Book of Opening Leads (Devyn, 1983)
- Card Play Fundamentals, Blackwood and Keith Hanson (Devyn, 1987)
- The Blackwood Convention (Louisville, KY: Devyn Press, 1981) – Championship bridge series, no. 2
- Introduction to Declarer Play (Devyn, 1989) – Future champions' bridge series, no. 8
Awards and honorsEdit
- International Bridge Press Association Personality of the Year, 1984
- ACBL Hall of Fame, 1995
"Blackwood, Easley". Hall of Fame. ACBL. Retrieved 2014-11-10.
- ^ a b "Induction by Year". Hall of Fame. ACBL. Retrieved 2014-11-10.
- ^ a b
"Blackwood, Easley 1903–1992". WorldCat. Retrieved 2014-05-20.
Warning: includes works by Easley Blackwood Jr.
- ^ a b
"Easley Blackwood Bridge Books". Pattaya Bridge Club. Pattaya, Thailand. Retrieved 2014-05-20. With linked short reviews of most books.
- WARNING: WorldCat includes works by the musician Easley Blackwood Jr.