- Full-time Qualifications Courses
- Part-time Qualification Courses
- Adult Community Learning
- Higher Education
Subject areas include:
The College maintains working relationships with local businesses, professional organisations, local schools and other providers of post-16 education.
- A team of advisers are available within the Client Services Department
- Learning Support Services
- Visual Impairment Support Services. In partnership with the RNIB, the college delivers a Visual Impairment Support Service.
- The Learning Resource Centre provides learners with resources suitable for their studies.
- The "Escape" Hair, Beauty and Holistic Therapy Salon is open to the public and provides a variety of treatments and services
- The studios of the Reigate School of Art, Design & Media provide an environment for students to produce and display their work. The multi-media suites have Apple Macs with the latest graphic software and technology. The department also encourages students to gain practical experience through its links with local companies and industry bodies such as JAMES and the Music Producers Guild.
East Surrey College opened its new campus facilities in September 2010.
- ^ "East Surrey College - GOV.UK". www.get-information-schools.service.gov.uk. Retrieved 4 June 2019.
- ^ https://files.ofsted.gov.uk/v1/file/2448502
- East Surrey College website