|Elliston Ridge Air Station|
|Part of Pinetree Line|
|Controlled by||Aerospace Defense Command|
|Built by||United States Air Force|
Elliston Ridge Air Station (ID: N-22B, C-22B) was a General Surveillance Gap Filler Radar station in the Canadian province of Newfoundland and Labrador, It was located 74 miles (119 km) north-northwest of St.John's. It was closed in 1961.
The site was established in 1957 as a manned Gap Filler radar station, funded by the United States Air Force, under operational control of Red Cliff Air Station and part of Pinetree Line of Ground-Control Intercept (GCI) radar sites.
The station was assigned to Aerospace Defense Command in 1957, and was given designation "N-22B" (later "C-22B)." Aerospace Defense Command stationed the 642d Aircraft Control and Warning Squadron at the station in 1957. It operated an AN/FPS-14 manned Gap Filler search radar.