|Fleetwings 33 at Langley|
During 1940, the Fleetwings company designed and built a two-seat primary trainer, the Model 33. Although the company were experts with stainless-steel construction the aircraft was built from light-alloy. It was a cantilever low-wing monoplane with a conventional tail unit and fixed tailwheel landing gear, powered by Franklin 6AC piston engine. The instructor and pupil were accommodated in two tandem open cockpits. Only the prototype was built.
Data from The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Aircraft (Part Work 1982-1985), 1985, Orbis Publishing
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fleetwings 33.|