Fulgentius is a Latin male given name which means "bright, brilliant". It may refer to:
- Fabius Planciades Fulgentius (5th–6th century), Latin grammarian
- Saint Fulgentius of Ruspe (5th–6th century), bishop of Ruspe, North Africa, possibly related to the above; some authorities believe them to be the same person
- Fulgentius Ferrandus (6th century), deacon of Carthage, Fulgentius of Ruspe's pupil and biographer
- Saint Fulgentius of Cartagena (6th–7th century), bishop of Écija, Hispania
- Gottschalk of Orbais, nicknamed Fulgentius (9th century), monk, theologian and poet
. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.
This page or section lists people that share the same