The Google Affiliate Network was the affiliate marketing company, specifically affiliate network, formerly known as Doubleclick Performics, which was bought by Google in 2007. On April 16, 2013, Google announced the closure of the Google Affiliate Network.
- ^ Drive conversions with performance-based advertising – Google Affiliate Network – Google Ads. Google.com. Retrieved on 2013-09-19.
- ^ Google Affiliate Network: An update on Google Affiliate Network. Googleaffiliatenetwork-blog.blogspot.com. Retrieved on 2013-09-19.
- ^ Paul R. La Monica (April 13, 2007), Google to buy DoubleClick for $3.1 billion, CNN Money, retrieved January 15, 2009
- ^ Lane R Ellis (March 11, 2008), Google Gets E.U. Go-Ahead For DoubleClick Merger Archived 2013-02-08 at archive.today, Search Engine World, retrieved January 15, 2009
- ^ Google Completes Sale of Performics (Sept 10, 2008),, NYTimes.com, retrieved November 11, 2008
- Google Affiliate Network Website
- Google AdPlanner (beta) - Complimentary tool
- Google Homepage (corporate website)