|Born||1951 (age 67–68)|
|Known for||Military history|
Gordon Williamson (born 1951) is a British military historian. Williamson spent seven years with the Military Police in the British Territorial Army and, as of 2016, resides in Scotland. Williamson has written more than 40 books and other publications. His works have focused on topics ranging from U-boats, military insignia, flying aces, the Waffen-SS, and special forces. Williamson has authored over 20 books on the Waffen-SS and the Wehrmacht. S. P. MacKenzie has characterized Willamson's treatment of the Waffen-SS as somewhat skeptical but still rehabilitory in nature, noting that he was one of the British historians in the 1990s who wanted "to restore the tarnished reputation [of the Waffen-SS] and reiterate its superb fighting qualities" by relying on veterans' narratives.
- E-BOAT vs. MTB: The English Channel 1941-45
- German Commanders of World War II (2): Waffen-SS, Luftwaffe and Navy
- Knight's Cross with Diamonds Recipients: 1941-45
- Grey Wolf: U-Boat Crewman of World War II
- The Iron Cross 
- Osprey Men-at-Arms 434, World War II German Police Units
- Kriegsmarine U-boats 1939-45
- Loyalty Is My Honor: Waffen-SS Soldiers Talking
- The SS: Hitler's Instrument of Terror
- Waffen-SS Handbook
- World War II German Battle Insignia
- Torpedo Los!: The Fascinating World of U-boat Collectibles
- Dear, Paul. "Book Review : Salute to the Honored Military Decoration". Los Angeles Times, August 08, 1985.
- MacKenzie 1997, p. 140.
- WorldCat 2016.
- Richard Snow (4 May 2010). A Measureless Peril: America in the Fight for the Atlantic, the Longest Battle of World War II. Simon and Schuster. pp. 328–. ISBN 978-1-4165-9507-6.
- Jak P. Mallmann Showell (2006). The U-boat Century: German Submarine Warfare, 1906-2006. Naval Institute Press. ISBN 978-1-59114-892-0.
- WorldCat2 2016.
- "Book review – E-Boat vs. MTB: The English Channel 1941-45". National Historical Foundation.
- Williamson, Gordon. The SS: Hitler's Instrument of Terror. Osceola, Wis: Motorbooks International, 1994. ISBN 0879389052