Grosvenor Gardens is the name given to two triangular parks in Belgravia, London, faced on their western and eastern sides by streets of the same name. Both roads run roughly north to south from Hobart Place and Grosvenor Place to Buckingham Palace Road.
The Rifle Brigade War Memorial commemorates the service of the Rifle Brigade in the First and Second World Wars. It stands at the junction of Grosvenor Gardens and Hobart Place, on land donated by the 2nd Duke of Westminster.
The shell-covered huts in the southern garden were part of a redesign of the park by Jean Moreux, architect-in-chief of the National Monuments and Palaces of France, in 1952. The fabrique style buildings are covered with shells from England and France, and are used to store gardening equipment.