J. Front Retailing
J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd. (J.フロント リテイリング株式会社, J. Furonto Riteiringu Kabushiki Kaisha) is a major holding company in Japan, headquartered in Yaesu, Chūō, Tokyo.
It was established with a capitalization of 30 billion yen on September 3, 2007. It holds 100% of the stock in Daimaru Matsuzakaya Department Stores, which operates the department-store chains Daimaru and Matsuzakaya. It is traded on the Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya Stock Exchanges. J. Front's registered headquarters are in the Matsuzakaya Ginza store.
Subsidiaries of J. Front include:
- Daimaru Matsuzakaya Department Stores (Department stores)
- Peacock Stores (Supermarket)
- The Daimaru Home Shopping
- Daimaru Matsuzakaya Tomonokai
- Daimaru COM Development
- Parco Co., Ltd.
- Daimaru Kogyo (Wholesale)
- Credit Business
- Other Businesses
- J. Front Design & Construction
- J. Front Foods
- JFR Information Center
- JFR Office Support
- JFR Service
- JFR Consulting
- Consumer Product End-Use Research Institute
- Angel Park
- Central Park Building
- ^ "Corporate Data Archived May 29, 2011, at the Wayback Machine." J. Front Retailing. Retrieved on December 15, 2010. "Office : 1-1, Yaesu 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo "
- ^ "Group Companies Archived 2010-12-07 at the Wayback Machine." J. Front Retailing. Retrieved on December 15, 2010.
- Official site
- Official site (in Japanese)