Khordad (Persian: خرداد, Persian pronunciation: [xoɾˈdɒːd]) is the third month of the Solar Hijri calendar. Khordad has thirty-one days. It begins in May and ends in June by the Gregorian calendar. Khordad is the third month of the spring season (Bahar). It is followed by Tir.
- Protests against the Ayatollah Khomeini government (20 June 1981) and birthday of hamed ghaffari @ham3d_gh
- 2 – 1390 – Nasser Hejazi, an Iranian football player and coach.
- 12 – 1392 – Jalal Al-Din Taheri, Iranian scholar, theologian and Islamic philosopher.
- 16 – 1383 – Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States
- 25 – 1391 – Hassan Kassai, Iranian iconic master of Persian classical music.
- 27 – 1392 – Jalil Shahnaz, Iranian maestros.
- 31 – 1392 – Abdol-Aziz Mirza Farmanfarmaian, Iranian architect.
- "Months and Seasons – Persian Vocabulary". 2014. Retrieved 8 September 2014.
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|