Location in California
Lavers' Crossing (the United States)
Lavers' Crossing is a former settlement in Kern County, California. It was located 1 mile (1.6 km) west-northwest of Glennville. Located at the currect junction of White River road and Jack Ranch road.
The town was founded by David Lavers, who settled there in 1858. For the following decade, Lavers' Crossing was the trading center for the surrounding Linn's valley before being supplanted in that role by Glennville. The site is now registered as California Historical Landmark #672. Mr. Myers built at store here in 1859 and later moved it to Glennville.
The California Historical Landmark number 672 reads: