List of Leaders of the Opposition
List of Deputy Leaders of the Opposition
- Leader of the Opposition (Australia)
- Prime Minister of Australia
- List of Prime Ministers of Australia
- Politics of Australia
- Denotes an Opposition Leader who had previously been Prime Minister.
- Denotes an Opposition Leader who later became Prime Minister.
- Gough Whitlam refused to use the title Leader of the Opposition between the dismissal of his government in November 1975 and the first meeting of the new parliament in February 1976. During the election campaign in December 1975 he styled himself as the Leader of the Majority in the House of Representatives.
- Maiden, Samantha (18 November 2010). "Altar egos clash over Wills and Babykins". The Australian. Retrieved 31 March 2011.
- Gough, Whitlam. "Whitlam Speeches – 1975 Election Policy Speech". Whitlam Dismissal. Archived from the original on 16 November 2006. Retrieved 12 April 2006. Cite uses deprecated parameter