List of crewed lunar lander designs is a list of design for human-crewed lunar landers, that is to say a spacecraft intended to land on the Moon, and for inclusiveness the designs meant to ascend are included also.
A key aspect is achieving a soft landing, and for an ascent stage to successfully escape the Moon's surface gravity. Another aspect is how many stages the design has to achieve its objective, and the amount of passengers and payload it can haul.
- Altair (spacecraft)
- Blue Moon (spacecraft)
- Apollo Lunar Module
- Boeing Lunar Lander
- LK (spacecraft)
- Lockheed Martin Lunar Lander
- Northrup Grumman Manned Lunar lander concepts
- "NASA studying three-stage approach to human-class lunar landers". SpaceNews.com. 2018-11-20. Retrieved 2019-11-08.
- "NASA seeks a rapid launch of a lunar lander". SpaceNews.com. 2019-05-28. Retrieved 2019-11-08.
- Grush, Loren (2019-04-10). "Lockheed Martin unveils lunar lander design to get humans to the Moon by 2024". The Verge. Retrieved 2019-11-08.
- "Planting Pumpkins on the Moon: A New Lunar Lander". www.engineering.com. Retrieved 2019-11-08.
- Lunar lander conceptual design