Lockheed Martin UK Limited (LMUK) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin, headquartered in London. The company was created on 1 July 1999, combining all of Lockheed Martin's UK operations into one company.
Below is a list of LMUK's businesses and selected activities
- Distribution Technologies
- Integrated Systems
- UK Ground Based Air Defence (GBAD)
- Merlin HM Mk.1 - Prime contractor and systems integrator for the Merlin helicopter
- Merlin Capability Sustainment Plus - Mid-Life Update of Merlin
- Integrated Systems & Solutions
- Integrated Transport Systems
- Missiles & Fire Control
- Global Training and Logistics
- Transportation and Security Solutions
- Space Systems
- Information Technology
- ^ "Lockheed Martin beats IBM to £125m Ministry of Justice deal ( - Services )". news.idg.no.