The Marquardt RJ43-MA were ramjet engines used on the CIM-10 Bomarc missile, the D-21 drone, and the AQM-60. They were engineered and built by the Marquardt Corporation.
- Marquardt RJ43-MA-3 ramjet; 51 kN (11500 lb)
- Marquardt RJ43-MA-7 ramjet; 53 kN (12000 lb)
- Marquardt RJ43-MA-11 ramjet; 53 kN (12000 lb)
- Marquardt RJ43-MA-20S4 ramjet; 7.3 kN (1,500 lb @ 95,000 ft.)
- Thrust/weight ratio: ~40 
- ^ a b Astronautix: Bomarc Archived 2013-08-17 at the Wayback Machine
- ^ Web Archive: Ramjet Performance Primer