|Mullakkodi AUP School|
|Founder||K.P. Narayanan Nambiar|
|School district||Taliparamba South Educational District|
|Principal||K.K. Madhavan Nambiar|
|Accreditation||General Education Department, government of Kerala|
The school was founded in 1910 by K.P. Narayanan Nambiar, an educator, social reformer and freedom fighter. The school was established as a primary school (first standard to fifth standard) in Parangot of Kayaralam Village and was moved to its current location in Arimbra of Mayyil Grama Panchayat in 1919.
The school was upgraded to a higher elementary school (first standard to eight standard) in 1951 as per the Madras Education Rule. Students on successful completion of a public examination were awarded the Eighth School Leaving Certificate (ESLC). In 1962 the school became an Aided Upper Primary School (first standard to seventh standard) as per the Kerala Education Rule of 1959. The school is accredited by the General Education Department of Government of Kerala and is under the jurisdiction of Taliparamba South Educational District.
The school takes students from Arimbra, Mullakkodi, Kayaralam and Naniyoor-Nambaram. The Medium of instruction is Malayalam. English and Hindi are taught as mandatory languages, and Sanskrit, Arabic and Urdu are taught as optional second languages.