This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Aransas County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Aransas County, Texas. There are one district and four individual properties listed on the National Register in the county. Three individually listed properties are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks including one that is also a State Historic Site and a State Antiquities Landmark.
The publicly disclosed locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Aransas Pass Light Station||August 3, 1977
|N of Port Aransas on Harbor Island||Port Aransas||Brick lighthouse built in 1857|
|2||George W. Fulton Mansion||April 24, 1975
|Fulton Beach Rd.||Fulton||State Historic Site, State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; Second Empire style house built between 1872 & 1875 for George Ware Fulton.|
|3||Hoopes-Smith House||August 19, 1994
|417 N. Broadway||Rockport||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; Queen Anne style house built between 1890 & 1892 for James M. Hoopes and his family. Now a Bed & Breakfast.|
|4||Kent-Crane Shell Midden||June 21, 1984
|5||T. H. Mathis House||June 21, 1971
|612 Church St.||Rockport||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; Greek Revival style residence still owned by the same family.|
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Aransas County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons