This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Bandera County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Bandera County, Texas. There are four properties listed on the National Register in the county. One property is a State Antiquities Landmark and holds two Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks. The remaining properties are also designated as Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bandera County Courthouse and Jail||October 31, 1979
|Public Sq., 12th and Maple Sts.||Bandera||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
|2||Jureczki House||January 11, 1980
|607 Cypress St.||Bandera||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||B.F. Langford Jr. and Mary Hay House||March 22, 2004
|415 Fourteenth St.||Bandera||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||River Oaks Courts||January 28, 2019
|14349 TX 16||Medina|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Bandera County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.