This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Caldwell County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Caldwell County, Texas. There are one district and four individual properties listed on the National Register in the county. Two individually listed properties are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks while the district contains several more Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks including one that is also a State Antiquities Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Caldwell County Courthouse Historic District||January 3, 1978
|Courthouse Sq. and environs||Lockhart||Includes State Antiquities Landmark, several Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
|2||Emmanuel Episcopal Church||June 5, 1974
|SE corner of N. Church and Walnut Sts.||Lockhart||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; part of the Caldwell County Courthouse Historic District|
|3||Lockhart Vocational High School||November 19, 1998
|1104 E. Market St.||Lockhart||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||State Highway 3-A Bridge at Plum Creek||October 10, 1996
|US 90-US 183, .5 mi. W of jct. with I-10||Luling|
|5||M. A. Withers House||August 27, 1976
|W of Lockhart on Borchert Loop Rd.||Lockhart|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Caldwell County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.