This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Calvert County, Maryland.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Calvert County, Maryland, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 20 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 2 National Historic Landmarks.
|Allegany - Anne Arundel - Baltimore (city) - Baltimore County - Calvert - Caroline - Carroll - Cecil - Charles - Dorchester - Frederick - Garrett - Harford - Howard - Kent - Montgomery - Prince George's - Queen Anne's - Somerset - St. Mary's - Talbot - Washington - Wicomico - Worcester|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||All Saints' Church||March 14, 1973
|100 Lower Marlboro Road, near the intersection of Southern Maryland Boulevard and Solomons Island Road||Sunderland|
|2||Cedar Hill||May 22, 1973
|2 miles west of Barstow on Buena Vista Rd.||Barstow|
|3||Chesapeake Beach Railway Station||September 11, 1980
|8005 Bayside Rd.||Chesapeake Beach|
|4||Christ Church||November 12, 1975
|Southwest of Port Republic on Broome Island Rd.||Port Republic|
|5||Cornehill||October 31, 1972
|Emmanuel Church Rd.||Parran|
|6||Cove Point Lighthouse||April 11, 1973
|3500 Lighthouse Boulevard, off Maryland Route 497||Lusby|
|7||Drum Point Lighthouse||April 11, 1973
|West shore of Back Creek, Calvert Marine Museum||Solomons Island|
|8||Grahame House||April 26, 1972
|Northeast of Maryland Routes 262 and 523||Lower Marlboro|
|9||La Veille||September 20, 1973
|West of Mutual on Ben La Veille Rd. off Maryland Route 264||Mutual|
|10||Linden||March 24, 2000
|70 Church St.||Prince Frederick|
|11||J. C. Lore Oyster House||March 22, 1984
|Maryland Route 2||Solomons|
|12||Joseph D. Lyons House||July 22, 1998
|7120 Wayside Dr.||Sunderland|
|13||Maidstone||June 21, 1971
|Chesapeake Beach Rd.||Owings|
|14||Middleham Chapel||February 20, 1975
|1 mile southeast of Lusby on Maryland Route 4||Lusby|
|15||Morgan Hill Farm||April 3, 1976
|Sollers Rd., west of Lusby||Lusby|
|16||Patterson's Archeological District||April 12, 1982
|17||Preston-on-the-Patuxent||October 9, 1974
|North of Johnstown off Sollers Mill Rd.||Johnstown|
|18||Taney Place||September 22, 1972
|South of Adelina on Maryland Route 508||Adelina|
|19||WM. B. TENNISON (Chesapeake Bay Bugeye)||March 27, 1980
|Calvert Marine Museum||Solomons|
|20||Willow Glenn||July 2, 1973
|Northwest of Barstow on Barstow Rd.||Barstow|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Maryland
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Maryland
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 15, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 24, 2008.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.