This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Camp County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Camp County, Texas. There is one district listed in the county. This district also contains Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Pittsburg Commercial Historic District||April 16, 2013
|Along Marshall, Quitman, Jefferson, Church, and College Sts, roughly from Cypress St. to North St.||Pittsburg||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Camp County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. November 2, 2013.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.