This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Carson County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Carson County, Texas. There are four properties listed on the National Register in the county. Two of these properties are also Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway Depot, Panhandle||April 25, 2003
|One Main St.||Panhandle||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark, now the Panhandle City Hall|
|2||Carson County Square House Museum||March 7, 1973
|5th and Elsie Sts.||Panhandle||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Panhandle Inn||February 28, 2017
|301 Main St.||Panhandle|
|4||Route 66, Texas 207 to I-40||April 3, 2007
|Texas Farm Rd. 2161, from I-40 to TX 207||Conway|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Carson County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.