This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Cass County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Cass County, Texas. There are three properties listed on the National Register in the county. All three are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks including one that is also a State Antiquities Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Cass County Courthouse||May 25, 1979
|Public Sq.||Linden||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Mathews-Powell House||September 22, 1977
|Miller St.||Queen City||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Pleasant Hill School||August 20, 2004
|2722 FM 1399||Linden||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Cass County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.