This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Cherokee County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Cherokee County, Texas. There are five properties listed on the National Register in the county. One property is also a State Historic Site.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Aber and Haberle Houses||August 21, 1984
|823 and 833 S. Bolton St.||Jacksonville|
|2||George C. Davis Site||October 15, 1970
November 15, 1979 boundary increase (#79003449)
|1649 SH 21 W.||Alto||State Historic Site|
|3||Jacksonville Post Office||January 14, 2004
|402 E. Rusk St.||Jacksonville|
|4||William Walter Newton House||July 15, 1982
|401 N. Bolton St.||Jacksonville|
|5||James I. and Myrta Blake Perkins House||July 25, 2002
|303 E. 5th St.||Rusk|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Cherokee County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.