This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Deaf Smith County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Deaf Smith County, Texas. There are one district and one individual property listed on the National Register in the county. The individual property is both a State Antiquities Landmark and a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||E. B. Black House||July 17, 1978
|508 W. 3rd St.||Hereford||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; houses Deaf Smith County Historical Museum|
|2||Glenrio Historic District||January 17, 2007
|Loop 504||Glenrio||Extends into Quay County, New Mexico|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Deaf Smith County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.