This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Dimmit County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Dimmit County, Texas. There are one district and two individual properties listed on the National Register in the county. All sites are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks, and one site is also a State Antiquities Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Dimmit County Courthouse||August 14, 1984
|Public Square||Carrizo Springs||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Asher and Mary Isabelle Richardson House||November 22, 1988
|US 83||Asherton||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Valenzuela Ranch Headquarters||July 18, 1985
|Valenzuela Creek||Catarina||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Dimmit County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.