This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Eastland County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Eastland County, Texas. There are one district and one individual property listed on the National Register in the county. The individually listed property is a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark (RTHL) and is part of the district which includes additional RTHLs.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Cisco Historic District||November 20, 1984
|Roughly bounded by Conrad Hilton Ave., W. 3rd St., Ave. K, W. 8th and 9th Sts.||Cisco||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
|2||Mobley Hotel||May 13, 1981
|4th St. and Conrad Hilton Ave.||Cisco||Part of Cisco Historic District; Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Eastland County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.