This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Gray County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Gray County, Texas. There are eight properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Four of these properties are also Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Central Fire Station||December 30, 1999
|203 W. Foster||Pampa|
|2||Combs-Worley Building||December 30, 1999
|120 W. Kingsmille||Pampa||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Gray County Courthouse||February 20, 1998
|205 N. Russell||Pampa||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||McLean Commercial Historic District||December 20, 2006
|Roughly bounded by Railroad, Rowe, Second and Gray Sts.||McLean|
|5||Pampa City Hall||December 30, 1999
|200 W. Foster||Pampa||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|6||Schneider Hotel||December 19, 1985
|120 S. Russell||Pampa|
|7||US Post Office-Pampa Main||November 17, 1986
|120 E. Foster||Pampa||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|8||White Deer Land Company Building||January 14, 2000
|116 S. Cuyler||Pampa|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Gray County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.