This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Grayson County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Grayson County, Texas. There are one district and eight individual properties along with one former property listed on the National Register in the county. Seven individually listed properties are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks including one that is also a State Historic Site. The district contains an additional Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Capt. Noble Allan Birge House||September 18, 1986
|727 W. Birge||Sherman||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||George Braun House||November 20, 1975
|421 N. Austin Ave.||Denison||Remained for 108 years before being moved by owner Joe Pollaro to a site north of Munson Park in the year 2000|
|3||Denison Commercial Historic District||November 10, 1983
|Roughly Woodard, Main and Chestnut Sts.||Denison||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
|4||Eisenhower Birthplace||October 11, 2016
|720 S. Lamar||Denison||State Historic Site, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|5||Hall Furniture Building||September 14, 2002
|118 W. Lamar||Sherman||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|6||Ernst Martin Kohl Building||July 12, 1976
|300 E. Main St.||Denison||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; part of Denison Commercial Historic District|
|7||Old Sherman Public Library||October 23, 1986
|301 S. Walnut||Sherman||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|8||Sherman US Post Office and Courthouse||September 29, 2000
|101 E. Pecan St.||Sherman||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|9||Umphress-Taylor House||September 12, 1986
|301 Paris St.||Van Alstyne||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Clifton House Hotel||April 24, 1986|
|September 9, 1991||229 W. Gandy||Denison|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- List of Texas State Historic Sites
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Grayson County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.