This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Hardeman County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Hardeman County, Texas. There are one district and one individual property listed on the National Register in the county. The district contains several Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks one of which is also a State Antiquities Landmark. The individual property is a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Quanah Commercial Historic District||May 25, 2000
|Roughly bounded by Green, Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth, King, Elbert, and McClelland Sts., and Burlington Northern RR tr||Quanah||Includes State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
|2||Quanah, Acme and Pacific Railway Depot||October 15, 1979
|100 Mercer St.||Quanah||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark; depot of the Quanah, Acme and Pacific Railway|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Hardeman County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.