This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Howard County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Howard County, Texas. There are two properties listed on the National Register in the county. Both properties are Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks, and one is also a State Antiquities Landmark.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Potton-Hayden House||April 14, 1975
|SW corner Gregg and 2nd Sts.||Big Spring||State Antiquities Landmark, Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Settles Hotel||April 16, 2013
|200 E. 3rd St.||Big Spring||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Howard County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.