This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Jack County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Jack County, Texas. There are two properties listed on the National Register in the county including one National Historic Landmark (NHL). The NHL is also designated as a State Historic Site and State Antiquities Landmark and includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks within.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Fort Richardson||October 15, 1966
|S of Jacksboro on U.S. 281||Jacksboro||State Historic Site, State Antiquities Landmark, contains Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks; established 1867, abandoned 1878, renovated and reopened 1973 as historic park.|
|2||Jack County Courthouse||December 4, 2012
|100 N Main St.||Jacksboro|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||James W. Knox House||April 9, 1979|
|October 22, 1992||215 Knox Street||Jacksboro|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Texas
- List of Texas State Historic Sites
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Jack County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 29, 2020.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.